Casale Reggello is located amidst the gently rolling Tuscan hills, between Pienza and Montepulciano, complitely surrounded by organic plantations.
Careful restoration, using original period materials, has maintained the style of the farm and ensured an ancient atmosphere.
The rooms have been decorated with colours that recall the typical plants of the area, from red Rosehip to bright orange Strawberry tree, as well as the unmistakeable shade of Lavender and pinky-orange Pomegranate.
Rosehip room has 2 single beds . Strawberry tree room has 1 double bed . Lavender room has double canopy bed. Pomegranate room has double bed, bath tube and sink in the room .
Stylish and spacious bathrooms, equipped with bathtub, shower and all amenities to complete intimate privacy during your stay.
Lavender bathroom has an ancient bath tube and a big shower. Rose hip bathroom has shower. Strowberry tree bathroom has shower. Pomegranate room has bath tube and sink in the room .
A separate day toilet serves the living room area.
A spacious living room is situated on the ground floor . The sitting room has two big sofa and two armchairs, close to the cozy fireplace In the dining room you will find a long wood table ( 10/12 sits ) and 2 high chairs for childs. Through a big arch you reach the equipped and comfortable kitchen with light blue toned walls.
The manger doubles as a small library with books in various languages.
Outdoor patio area
Directly outside the living room you access the patio area, shaded by a magnificent wisteria. You can admire the breathtaking views of the swimming pool and the gentle Tuscan hills in the background.
A unique spot for “al fresco” dining, by the traditional wood burning oven.
A few metres from the beautiful outside pergola, under which you can enjoy a pleasant lunch and dinner, you will find a lovely garden where you can pick the fresh vegetables yourselves.
The large private garden with a panoramic swimming pool looking out over Montepulciano is equipped with a barbecue where you and your friends can cook.
Under the portico a characteristic wood oven is available to make pizzas and home-made bread.
Price per week (from Saturday to Saturday)
(July and August)
(June, September, Christmas, New Year )
|LOW-MID SEASON ( May- October)||
January, February, March, April, November and December (excluding Christmas and New Year)
- A bottle of our organic extra vergin olive oil and a selection of our organic products to welcome you, for a holiday in harmony with nature.
- You can enjoy excellent bread and delicious pizzas from the wood-burning oven under the portico (wood provided)
- You can have some great grills with friends, with the handy barbecue in the garden (charcoal provided)
- Relax in the sun on the comfortable sun beds besides the lovely pool, with a breathtaking view of Montepulciano, magically painted red by the sunset.
- Enjoy organic vegetables directly from our little kitchen garden.
- Internet connection wifi (pool zone too) , flat screen TV and satellite with ASTRA 19.
- Hair dryier in each bedrooms.
- In each room you will found our artisan natural soaps produced with our extra vergin olive oil and organic medicinal plants
- Final cleaning
- Linen and towels (pool towel included) provided
- Washmachine and Dryer
- Coffe machine - tea kettle- toaster - American coffe machine
Arriving from Torrita di Siena follow direction Pienza . When you see the sign Montefollonico don't turn left but remain on SP15 . After 300 mt you will find the sign AGRITURISMO REGGELLO , turn right on Via delle Regge . You will find the Villa on your left side.
Arriving from Montepulciano on the way to Pienza , turn right towards Torrita di Siena . Along the SP15 you will find the sign AGRITURISMO REGGELLO. Turn left on Via delle Regge . You will find the Villa on your left side.